In my brush calligraphy workshop, you’ll learn how to use several popular brush markers and brushes to create beautiful, modern calligraphy, whether you’re looking to start a new hobby or eyeing a pile of wedding envelopes on your To Do list. I’ll help you rock your letters with the techniques, tips, and tricks I’ve developed over years as a calligrapher.
- The proper technique for calligraphy
- How to choose the right supplies for what you want to do
- My tips + tricks for a full quote, from start to finish, as well as the best way to address envelopes
- My go-to modern alphabet for you to copy or tweak
- My favorite brush marker
- My favorite brush + ink
- Paper + envelopes to play with
- The G&B Brush Calligraphy Workbook
- Two hours of group + one-on-one instruction
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Drinks by David Alan Catering + Hartford Flavor
Sorry, there are no refunds once you’ve purchased your place in this workshop
This class is beginner level. Students with no previous knowledge are encouraged to sign up! If you’re intermediate level, you’re welcome to join too.