Instagram One on One
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You know Instagram is a successful marketing tool but can't figure out how people do it.
- You go days without posting because you can't think of what to do.
- You feel like there's some sort of "secret formula" for Instagram you're missing
- You've taken countless courses, sat through webinars, read every blog post, but just can't seem to make it click.
- You post great pictures but they don't translate into sales.
- You've been stuck at [insert number here] followers for what feels like ages.
What if it didn't have to be that way?
- Create beautiful photographs your customers will love
- Eliminate the "wtf do I post?!"
- Turn followers into customers
- Take the mystery (and cat pictures) out of authenticity
- Gain new followers without resorting to tactics that feel inauthentic (and just plain shady)
This includes (1) a one hour phone call with Brittany, (2) fully transcribed notes to use for future reference, and (3) future access to Brittany for any questions or concerns
Equivalent course + one on one coaching can easily add up to thousands of dollars.
You pay: $97
Besides being the brains (and lettering hands!) behind Glitter and Bold, I'm crazy about confetti, coffee, and Instagram! I joined Instagram a few years into handmade biz life and went from floundering around in the dark to taking every course/webinar/blog post/email series I could get my hands on. I learned, I tweaked, I tried and erred, and then repeated the whole process. A lot. Basically, I took one for the team.
How do I schedule a One on One?
Once you've purchased your One on One consult (which you can do here!), you'll receive an email from yours truly to set up a time that works best for you. Consults typically take place at any time Monday-Saturday between 8 am - noon and 6 - 8 pm (EST), so there's plenty of time to work with hectic schedules and busy days.
Do we need to meet in person?
Nope! While I'm totally down for coffee dates if you're local (here's looking at you, Nutmeggers!), most consults take place over the phone.
What happens during a One on One Consult?
I call, we chat, I ask questions about you and your biz (get your adjectives ready!), I pack in a ton of useful info and actionable advice for your account, we chat some more - easy peasy! While each phone call varies, we typically cover the following:
- Your brand
- Your bio
- The visual elements of your feed (actual photos and how they flow together)
- Your captions
- The do's and don't's of hashtags
- My favorite apps for things like scheduling and making your life easier
Shortly after our convo you'll get an email with EVERYTHING (and I mean EVERYTHING) we talked about during your consult. This way you'll have everything at your fingertips for when you're ready to get your hands dirty and up your Instagram game. Plus, I usually think of even more knowledge bombs while I'm typing! From there, mi inbox es tu inbox. Yup, I'm yours to email at any point in the future. Questions, concerns, you name it - I'm there.
Couldn't I just read through all those articles I pinned on Pinterest?Well, yes and no. Some of the advice I'll share might be pretty widespread knowledge (Use your name! Include calls to action! Ditch the cat photos already!), much of what we'll discuss will be things completely specific to your account. I'm a firm believer that time is money, and wouldn't it be nicer to just have someone who knows what they're talking about tell you exactly what you're doing right or could improve on?
I'm so confident in this service that I'm all but singing it from the rooftops, but here are some real life boss babes who totally agree...
Alonda // @abdesigned
"My brand is preparing for some big changes and I needed to revamp my IG along with it. Brittany sat with me and walked me through the whole process of connecting with a new audience and the best path for implementing visual changes. Her general IG tips and tricks were super helpful even for someone who has been on IG for years!"
Melissa // @rootsrisingalchemy
"I was so impressed with my recent Instagram consult with Brittany! Within one quick hour, she provided me information to not only get my Instagram account up and going but provided very specific information tailored specifically to my health coaching brand. I would highly recommend Brittany to anybody looking to not only learn about how to initially use Instagram but also those who have had accounts but are looking for more info for marketing their personal brands."